Welcome To 73mart.com
73mart.com is a public business that was established under the Companies Act of 1956. 73mart allows for the sale and purchase of a wide range of items that are periodically posted on the Platform.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE PLATFORM
Any individual who accesses and/or uses the Platform in any way (referred to as “you,” “your”) is subject to these terms and conditions of use and is governed by 73mart’s policies. We reserve the right to update, alter, or change these Terms (in whole or in part) at any time, with or without notice. By using the Platform, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and that you agree to be legally bound by them.
These terms and conditions of use, as well as the policies listed above and any other policies or terms mandated by 73mart (“Terms”), collectively form a legally enforceable agreement between You and this ecommerce firm in connection with your access to and use of the Platform. Before accessing or using the Platform, please read these Terms carefully. You may also be required to comply with the terms and conditions of third parties whose links are contained/embedded in the Services, in addition to these Terms. It is expressly stated that 73mart.com will not be held responsible for any transactions entered into by the User with third parties.
You will be needed to register on the Platform in order to use the Services. Registration is a one-time activity that costs nothing. You have the option of registering in one of the following ways:
- By creating a user account: by supplying the necessary information for the Platform’s account creation. Following that, 73mart will establish an account for you with an exclusive username and password (based on your inputs).
- By using a third-party account: You may utilize the User’s login credentials with a 73mart-integrated third-party (for example, Google or Facebook), in which case you will be subject to the appropriate third-party terms and conditions that apply to that account.
USER WARRANTIES AND RESTRICTIONS
You are only permitted to use the Platform for legitimate and lawful purposes, and you agree not to engage in any conduct that is illegal or detrimental to the Platform or its content. Subject to these Terms, you are granted a restricted licence to access and use the Platform exclusively for the purpose of receiving the Services.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your Account Information secret and preventing access to your computer, mobile device, or other similar device to prevent unauthorized access to their account.
- If you fail to maintain your Account Information safe and secret, you may be held liable for any losses incurred as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account.
- While accessing or using the Platform, you will not be involved in the transfer of sensitive and personal information, including but not limited to Account Information (collectively “SPI”), which is under the purview of the Information Technology Rules, 2011.
- You represent and warrant to 73mart.com that you are at least 18 years old, that your use of the Platform and/or Services will not violate any relevant law or regulation, and that all information provided to 73mart.com in connection with the Platform and/or Services is truthful and correct.
CONTENT ON PLATFORM
73mart or related third-party intellectual property owns and controls all information, content, and material on the Platform. 73mart or a relevant third party owns all trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade secrets in respect to the Platform, whether or not they are shown on the Platform. Information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, interface, design, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of content on the Platforms or any of the other Services are the property of 73mart.com, its affiliates, or other relevant third parties, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable law. Any unlawful use cancels the permits conferred in these Terms.
MANNER OF USE OF PLATFORM
You recognize and agree that you are using the Platform’s Services at your own risk and that you will use your best judgement before engaging in any transactions through the Platform.
- The Platforms’ presentation of Products for sale is just an invitation to offer. An offer is made when you make an order for the purchase of a Product.
- All orders you place on the Platforms are contingent on the Product’s availability, 73mart’s acceptance of your offer, and your continuing compliance with these Terms.
- You agree and understand that you will be responsible for paying for the Services they provide on the Platform.
- Our platform allows online payments through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, digital wallets, and other payment methods that the Platform may make accessible from time to time.
- The Fees and Payment Policy governs your payments made through the Platform for the purchase of Products.
- If you are permitted to cancel any order placed on the Platform, you must return the Products acquired on the Platform in accordance with the Platform’s Cancellation, Returns, and Refund Policy.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
73mart.com will make every effort to ensure that access to and usage of the Platform is free of errors. Your access to the Platform, however, may be interrupted or limited to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the addition of new features or services. Please keep in mind that 73mart is not responsible for any access or use issues that may emerge as a result of internet-related issues on your end. At any moment, 73mart retains the right to restrict access to the Platform, cancel accounts, delete or modify the content at its sole discretion.
COMMUNICATION AND UNSUBSCRIPTION
You acknowledge and agree that as a result of your registration on the Platform, you may receive alerts from 73mart in the form of SMS messages or emails. These alerts might be about their registration, transactions they do on the Platform or promotions. By following the method outlined on the Platform, the User can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving messages, newsletters, and other alerts from 73mart.com at any time.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms will take effect as soon as they are published on the Platform. In the case of a breach of these Terms, misrepresentation of information, any unlawful conduct by you, or if 73mart is unable to verify or authenticate any information supplied by you, 73mart.com retains the right to suspend or cancel its Services.
By ceasing to use the Platforms or Services, you may terminate the Agreement at any time. You shall be obliged to pay for a Product acquired on the Platforms, or any other obligation that has accrued, or is unfulfilled, and pertains to the time, prior to termination, if you terminate the use of the Agreement.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable under applicable law by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be excluded from these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms will be interpreted as if that provision had been excluded, and will be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided, however, that in such an event, these Terms will be interpreted in such a way as to give effect to the intent of the parties.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The laws of India govern these Terms, any transactions between you and 73mart, and your relationship with 73mart.com, without regard to conflict of laws principles, and with exclusive jurisdiction over the courts.