Accumulation of Your Data
We gather and keep the information that you submit to us from time to time when you use our Platform. You are no longer anonymous to us once you have provided us with your personal information. We try to make it clear which fields are necessary and which are optional. Please note the following-
- We may keep track of your purchasing habits, interests, and other information you submit on our Platform.
- We utilize this data to conduct preparatory work on the demographics, preferences, and activities of our users in order to better understand, protect, and serve them. On a consolidated basis, this data is gathered and evaluated.
- When you create an account or transact with us, we gather private information (such as your email address, shipping address, name, contact information, credit card/debit card and other money transfer data).
- We may gather personal correspondence from you, such as emails or letters, as well as correspondence from other customers or third parties concerning your actions or postings on the Platform, into a file dedicated to you.
Management of Demographic / Profile Information
We and our affiliates gather and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ behaviour on our Platform in order to optimize our products and services. Your IP address is identified and used to assist in the diagnosis of server issues and the administration of our Platform. Your IP address can also be used to recognize you and collect extensive demographic data. We utilize your private data to
- Provide the product and services you have ordered.
- Help sellers and business associates handle and deliver products;
- Offer better customer experience and resolve conflicts
- Try and fix problems and help endorse a safe service
- Receive payments and inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates
- Customize and enhance your shopping experience
- To have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location, and device information if you give us permission.
The majority of cookies are “session cookies,” which means they are instantly removed from your hard disc when you close your browser. If your browser allows, you may always refuse or delete our cookies; however, you may be unable to access some Platform features and may be forced to re-enter your password more frequently throughout a session if you do so. Additionally, third-party “cookies” or other similar devices may be put on some pages of the Platform by third parties. We have no control over how third parties utilize cookies.
Bestowing of private data
For the purpose of delivering products and services supplied by them, we may share personal information with our other business entities and affiliates. These companies and affiliates may share your personal information with affiliates, business associates, and other third parties in order to provide you with products and services. Please note that-
- Third parties, such as vendors and business partners, may get your personal information.
- To facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, and to analyze data.
- Without your specific agreement, we do not release your personal information to other parties for marketing or advertising reasons.
- If compelled by law or in the good-faith assumption that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with inquiries, injunctions, or another judicial process.
To secure your information, we use appropriate physical, technological, and procedural protections. We utilize a secure server to access your account information at all times. Once we have your information, we follow our security procedures to keep it safe from unwanted access. However, by using the Platform, users acknowledge and accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web, which cannot always be guaranteed to be completely secure, and thus there will always be some inherent risks associated with using the Platform. Users are responsible for protecting the security of their account’s login and password records.
We save your confidential info in compliance with relevant legislation for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained or as required by law. We may, however, keep data on you if we feel it is important to prevent fraud or potential misuse, or if we are obliged by law or for other valid reasons. We may keep your data in an anonymized form for analytical and research reasons in the future.